University of Mary Washington
Fredericksburg, Virginia — Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Studies, May 2017
Created through the Special Majors Program, combining business, art, computer science, communication, and history to devise a curriculum focused on digital and online media.
- Small Group Communication
- Digital Storytelling
- Applied Digital Studies
- Digital Approaches to Fine Art
- Principles of Marketing
- American Technology and Culture
Richmond, American International University
London, UK — Semester Abroad
January- May 2016
Quickly adapted to new circumstances and embraced the rich culture of London. Traveled extensively throughout England and Europe. Collaborated with international students to create images and videos to document experience. Took courses in history, museum studies, graphic design, video production and editing. Achieved Global Scholar certification.
Reclaim Hosting LLC,
Fredericksburg, Virginia — Customer Support Specialist
June 2017 - PRESENT
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Research and resolve potential problems in a timely manner.
- Create documentation about open-source web platforms for the community website.
- Copy edit current documentation to keep content up to date.
University of Mary Washington,
Fredericksburg, Virginia — Digital Knowledge Center Student Tutor
October 2014 - May 2017
- Assist students with creating, maintaining, and upgrading Domain of One's Own projects primarily utilizing WordPress.
- Create and edit multimedia projects involving audio and video production.
- Provide training to staff and students in the advanced media production studio.
Little Neck Swim and Racquet Club,
Virginia Beach, Virginia —Assistant Manager
Summers 2013 -2016
- Supervised staff in order to create a safe environment.
- Interacted with patrons throughout the day.
- Facilitated patron communications by distributing mass newsletters through MailChimp.
- Designed flyers for special events utilizing Canva and Photoshop.
WordPress, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Blogging, Social Media, Canva, Technical Writing, 3D Printing, Mailchimp, Google Analytics
Cooking Up Stories —
Developed a WordPress site to mimic a social media website. Allows users to add and share their own recipes with other users on the website.
University of Mary Washington College of Business Advertisement—
Filmed and edited a video for the College of Business, highlighting aspects of the program that sets them apart from other colleges and universities. Edited in Final Cut Pro.
To view more please visit the menu item labeled "Portfolio" on the website, where I have documented other projects I've worked on