Happy New Year! So since its the beginning of the year, I thought I would post some goals that I have for the upcoming year. I kept going back and forth deciding whether or not I should post these, and things kept getting in the way. Ultimately I decided that I should post this. I just needed to sit down and write this. Maybe it will make me more accountable for them. I’m always hesitant about make “resolutions” because I think there is too much of a bad rep with the word resolutions, where you aren’t likely to not keep them. So I decided to make them into goals rather than resolutions. So here they are!
- Take more photos: Now I have a more specific meaning to this. I want to take more that 20 pictures a month. If you look at my Instagram I probably post a photo once every 2 weeks. Now I’m not saying I want to post a photo everyday, but I want to post a little more. I want to find ways to take more photos, then ultimately improve the quality of my photos.
- Save more money: Now I think this is one of the most important ones for me. I am definitely a spender. I save a little bit but I don’t save enough for the long run. I try to keep track of my money but I need to be more mindful what I’m spending.
- Go to the gym: I’m always looking for ways to become healthier. So my goal is to get to the gym at least 3 times a week. I say this because I feel like I can fit this into my schedule. I also want to find different ways to workout. Just going on the same machine everyday can get pretty dull. I think that will be the fun of it. I don’t want to go to the gym because I have to, I want to go because I enjoy it.
- Read more: Unfortunately during the school year I don’t get to read for fun. And I love reading. I just can’t find the time to read for fun, I only read for school. So my goal for the year is to read at least one book a month.
- Find more things to blog about: I love blogging, and again I can’t find the time to blog. So I don’t have any particular number of posts but I want to blog more.
So that’s it! These are my goals for 2015. I want to start the year off right and I that’s why I decided to set some goals. I put a lot of thought into these. I think these goals fit into my life in important ways so I want to improve on these too. So with that in mind, cheers to the new year!